After hours, Noctally plays Creativerse (cool holiday contest in game)

Hello.
Holiday madness is here. Xmas season started. 
This is a very weird time for me.
I don't celebrate Christmas, I don't buy much food and stuff for presents. And for all my friends and family members who are deeply involved into all these holiday rituals and procedures I simply don't exist.
It's like almost everyone I know wanted to say "You're not with us, means you are against us. You don't follow the majority and since we can't kill you, we will simply ignore you."
That's fine, I don't complain. Just leave me be, I'll be absolutely ok.
And here I am, with my very simple cheap food, movies, tv shows, books and games. You know, how much I love games, right? So let's talk about the one I've been playing recently.
Creativerse is one of these cute little games, made by a small, independent studio.
I love games about crafting and constructing things with a bit of role playing, collecting items and fighting.
Creativerse has all these things. I don't want to say it's a clone of Minecraft, however similarities are obvious. The world in game is made of blocks, which you can mine and process to gain resources necessary for building new blocks, items and devices from a huge list of recipes.


I don't want to write a full game review in this post, just a few basic informations for those of you who would like to play.
Creativerse is still in early access, so don't expect too much. There are still some bugs and the game mechanics aren't very advanced, yet there's much to do, explore and create. And hey! It's free!
Crafting, farming and cooking systems are well done in my opinion and there are many adorable creatures that you can hunt or tame.
There are two playing modes, single and multiplayer. I highly recommend to all new players, to start adventuring and learning basics in their own worlds, before joining public world or one of realms created by other players.
The game is available for free on Steam. You can download it  and start playing right away (Creativerse on Steam).

There's also an interesting holiday contest with really neat rewards.
More informations here Creativerse holiday contest.




I already made my "small" project and I'm about to record a short video and submit my entry.
If you want to join the contest, you should start collecting recipes and materials, cause there's not much time left.
And if you need any advices about the game, items, recipes, anything Creativerse related, I'll be happy to help.
You can send me a friend request on Steam or in Creativerse, my nickname, as you can easily guess, is Noctally.
Btw, I think I have a few extra spots for friendly visitors in my world, so if you want to drop by and say hi, you are very welcome. Just add me as a friend and send me message, so I'll be able to send you password needed to access my world.
Also, if  you want to start  building your holiday contest project and you need assistance, feel free to contact me. I have tons of blocks and items, which I can share.
And that's all for today. Enjoy the game, survive holidays and stay alive! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment