Rainy Dress, dyed at home

Hello.
I love white clothes. I love them as long as they remain clean and white.
But this state changes quickly. Usually first washing is enough to turn your snowy white dress or shirt into something that you want to throw away, especially if you are such clumsy being as myself. Accidents happen, you know.
However, this time it really wasn't my fault.
I got this pretty, delicate white summer dress some years ago. 
And this year I wanted to wear it, but I noticed it slightly changed colour. It wasn't white anymore, it had some weird brownish stains, which after washing turned grey.
I didn't want to throw the whole thing out, so I decided to experiment a little with cloth dyes. Well, I had nothing to lose.

You can see the result on the pictures below.


My summer dress, before and after




I know, the original white one was pretty, but I think the dyeing/painting effects are very interesting and I will be able to white the blue dress more often.





And that's all for today. Thank you for fisiting and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment