Small square rug

Hi everyone.
We had a couple of really cold and even snowy days here in Poland, so I decided to hide myself under blanket with a crochet hook and some thick, winter yarn that I didn't use during the winter season. I had only 2 balls of yarn, 100g each and my first though was to crochet a neat vest for myself, but red and white combined together, nah, it's not my style. I like each of them seperately, but what to do, when life gives you each ball in a different colour?
Well, I made a small square rug.


I didn't use any particular pattern for this project, just got inspired by something I saw in one magazine a long time ago, but that square had a flower or some sort of star in the middle and I didn't like it, so I made something more simple instead (please don't ask for pattern).


Btw, If you want to make a present for your cat or dog, this kind of rug will be just perfect.

The whole thing took me a couple of hours and a half of season of my fav anime watched in the background. 

Thanks for visiting.
Have a fantastic week everyone and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment