60 mins crochet beanie

60 minutes, this is how long took me crocheting this simple beanie. 
Why another beanie? Cause I needed one, right here, right now. I couldn't find my old black one and you know, it's cold outside. Not cold enough to start wearing heavy winter hats, but it's nice to have something soft and warm on top of my head, something that covers my super sensitive ears and protects my forehead. Especially that I have very very short hair and my head always feels cold.
Ok, maybe this type of beanie isn't too pretty, but it's comfy and easy to make and it will keep your head warm. You can wear it no matter if you're boy or girl, young or old. It's good for everyone.


There will be another beanie soon, this time in browns and with a simple step by step slideshow tutorial. I need more beanies, in different colours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment