Crochet cushion orange & light green

Don't think I've been only playing games recently.
I actually made tons of crochet stuff, but I simply have no time to take pictures of all my creations. Anyway, today I want to show you one of cute flora inspired cushions I made last summer.
I had this huge plan to make an entire collection of such pillows, each one inspired by nature, flowers, seasons and so on, but I quickly realized that I don't have room to store all the items and supplies.
I got 2 more pillows to finish and the rest must wait for better times.





It's a very simple hexagon based pattern. You can easily count the stitches and use this motif to create your own pillows, bags, blankets or rugs. My cushion isn't very big (diameter about 30 cm), but the size is totally up to you. You can sew or buy the pillow base in desired shape and size. For this project you can use any type of yarn. It's a perfect way to make use of yarn leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment