Make yourself a cat! (Catlike Icon Maker)

Hello, hello! It's busy me here.
Today I would like to show you something different, which means there'll be nothing about crocheting and yarn in this post.
I've been looking for avatar, portrait makers and generators, cause I needed a couple of silly pictures but I was too busy (lazy) to draw something myself.
Precisely I needed cats.
And here's what I found. This small, free to use thingy is called Catlike Icon Generator and it runs in every popular browser.
Here's the link  Catlike Icon Maker
I made a short video to show you how to step by step create a simple kitty portrait like the one on the picture below.



It's all super easy.  Just pick the cat parts, adjust shape, size angle and position, add patterns, modify colours, add background and some extras if you want and your catlike creature is ready!


Now you can download your picture, save it to jpg or png file and use it as a profile picture, icon or simply print it and enjoy the view.
Have fun making your own, special, completely free cats and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment