Super warm crochet beanie (made of chain)

Hello.
Today something for those of you, who have a small amout of thin, soft yarn ( about 100g) and no idea what to make of it.
Winter is here, so my choice was obvious. Let's make another warm and soft beanie, but...
Instead of single, thin thread of yarn I decided to turn my yarn into chain and use it as material for crafting my beanie.




I had 2 balls (50g each) of this extremely soft, cute pink acrylic yarn, which would be great for making cute pink accessories for kids (which I don't have, so I just made another winter hat).





To make my chain I used 3,5 mm size crochet hook 5,5 mm for making the beanie.
For this project you can use any hat pattern, the simpler, the better.
I highly recommend  combination of relief double crochet stitches. 
Pom pom is optional, you can add your own decorations.







And that's all for today.
Feel free to post comments, share opinions, ideas and ask questions. 
Happy crafting everyone an see you in the next post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment